DISCLAIMERS You acknowledge and agree that:
1. Although we strive to provide on 767 Web Sites the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about 767, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in 767 Web Sites. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from the use of 767 Web Sites. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. 767 reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information contained on 767 Web Sites at any time without any prior notification.
2. 767 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON 767 WEB SITES. 767 HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL 767 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF 767 WEB SITES, AND/OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON 767 WEB SITES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER 767 HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. 767 is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. Except as otherwise provided on 767 Web Sites, 767 will not edit, censor or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room or other similar forums posted on 767 Web Sites. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by 767.
YOUR USE You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
4. By using 767 Web Sites, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on 767 Web Sites or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of 767 Web Sites, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY The information, documents, and related graphics published in 767 Web Sites (the "Information") are the sole property of 767, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to 767. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this 767 Web Site are used separate from accompanying text. 767 is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of 767.
No use of any 767 trademark, trade names, and trade dress in 767 Web Sites may be made without the prior written authorisation of 767, except to identify the product or services of the company.
You recognise and agree that when submitting your personally identifiable information to 767 Web Sites, while 767 has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorised access or interception, there is no absolute guarantee of security. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, 767 SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR USER. EVEN IF 767 HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, 767 DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY CUSTOMER SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF HIS OR HER OWN PASSWORD.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 767 does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through 767 Web Sites. Reliance on these materials, information and opinions is solely at your own risk. 767 disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of 767 Web Sites, or the content contained thereon.
767 WEB SITES, THE SITE CONTENT, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH 767 WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL 767 OR ITS VENDORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (HEREINAFTER "767 PARTIES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE 767 WEB SITES, THE SITE CONTENT, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH 767 WEB SITES OR ANY LINKED SITE, INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, VIRUSES, DELETION OF FILES OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, OR ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN 767 WEB SITES OR THE SITE CONTENT, WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY 767 AND WHETHER OR NOT 767 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ADDITIONAL LEGAL NOTICES, DISCLAIMERS, AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY TO 767 WEB SITES.
"Personal information" means information that identifies you or could be used to identify you and which is submitted to and/or collected by 767 Web Sites. Examples of personal information include your name, your postal address, your e-mail address and your telephone number.
How does 767 collect information online? 767 collects information in two ways: 1. Personal Information You Submit: 767 collects personal information that you enter into data fields on 767 Web Sites. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or other information in order to receive information about various subjects, register for 767 programmes, contact 767 customer service, or respond to 767 surveys. To protect your privacy, you should not provide 767 with any information that is not specifically requested.
2. Passive Collection of Unidentifiable Information: 767 Web Sites may collect information about your visits to 767 Web Sites without you actively submitting such information. Unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, and web beacons. Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer's hard disk by a website. Web beacons (also referred to as GIF files, pixels or Internet tags) help 767 recognise a unique cookie on your browser. Your Internet browser automatically transmits to 767 Web Sites some of this unidentifiable information, such as the URL of the web site you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of 767 Web Sites easier by allowing 767 to provide better service, customise 767 Web Sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyse trends, and otherwise administer and improve 767 Web Sites. Certain features of 767 Web Sites may not work without use of passive information collection technologies. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identify you without additional identifiable information and 767 will not connect additional identifiable information with information collected through the use of such tracking technologies. With respect to limiting or disabling tracking technology please see below "What choices do I have about how 767 collects and uses personal information about me?"
In what circumstances and for what purposes might 767 collect and use personal information? 767 will use the personal information you provide through 767 Web Sites to respond to your questions and to provide you with efficient customer service. After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on any 767 Web Site, 767 may use certain identifying technologies to allow that 767 Web Site to "remember" your personal preferences. We will only use your personal information for other business purposes, such as to offer you the opportunity to receive notices regarding 767's products or services.
Does 767 consolidate personal information? 767 may consolidate the personal information of customers who use 767 Web Sites. In addition, we may consolidate information in a non-identifiable form (aggregate/anonymous data) to help us better design 767 Web Sites and 767 products, to enhance our research activities, and to facilitate other business functions.
What choices do I have about how 767 collects and uses personal information about me? You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that 767 receives about you by choosing not to enter any personal information into forms or data fields on 767 Web Sites. Some of our online services can only be provided to you if you provide us with appropriate personal information. Other parts of 767 Web Sites may ask whether you wish to opt into our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you.
You may also be provided with preference questions or preference boxes allowing you to indicate that you do not want 767 Web Sites to use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to "remember" your personal information, such as mailing addresses, on return visits. However, 767 Web Sites that use tracking technologies to collect unidentifiable information do not generally provide you with the ability to opt out of the tracking technologies. Some Internet browsers allow you to limit or disable the use of tracking technologies that collect unidentifiable information.
Who will have access to personal information about me? Personal information can be accessed by a restricted number of 767 employees, by certain companies with which 767 may conduct joint programmes, and by third parties with whom 767 contracts to carry out business activities for 767. We train our employees about the importance of privacy and how to handle and manage customer data appropriately and securely. Also, it is 767's practice to seek your consent where required by applicable law if you are registering for a programme which is conducted in conjunction with another company that may require access to your personal information.
Does 767 share personal information with third parties? Except as otherwise stated in this Section, 767 will not transfer your personal information to third parties unless you have been provided with an opportunity to opt-in to this disclosure. 767 may disclose your personal information without your opt-in to third party service providers which assist us with our business activities. 767 further reserves the right to disclose your personal information to respond to authorised information requests from government authorities or when otherwise required by law.
How does 767 secure personal information? It is 767's practice to secure each 767 Web Site that collects personal information; however, the confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet. 767 cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not gain access to your personal information; therefore, when submitting personal information to 767 Web Sites, you must weigh both the benefits and the risks.
How may I correct personal information or delete it from current customer records? With your support 767 will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date. You may request to amend or correct your personal information. Please notify us of your wishes by contacting us in one of the ways specified below.
How long will 767 store personal information? In general, 767 will only store your personal information for as long as it is needed to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, subject to applicable data retention periods imposed upon 767 by applicable law.
How can I contact 767? If you have questions about the scope, use or amendment of personal information that you have provided to us, or if you would like to opt out of future communications from a 767 business or a particular 767 programme, please contact us by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the 767 Web Site you are visiting. Alternatively, you may send a letter to the following address:
767 Corporation PO Box 153 Flinders Lane Melbourne, Victoria AUSTRALIA 8009
If you would like to amend or correct your personal information and are contacting us by e-mail, please put "Amendment/Correction Request", as applicable, in the subject line of the e-mail. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.